Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today's Carson-isms

(While watching the neighbors cows)
Carson: Hey Grandpa, Whats that?
Grandpa looks where Carson is pointing
Grandpa: That is Cow manure.
Carson: Oh... It smells like poo.
Why Carson Loves his Mom
( straight from Carson's mouth)
1- she wears soft shirts
2- because it is morning, and I love her in the morning
3- sometimes she gives me Ice Cream
4- But, mostly because her shirt is sooooo soft
Carson, and the things he says about moving
1- Can our new house have a swimming pool? A cold one, and a warm one?
2- Massachusettes is a long way away... Can Daddy come too?
3- It takes a long time to get to Massachusettes... How old will I be when we get there?
-to be continued...

4 comments:

Leisel said...

Those are hilarious!Don't you love trying to explain time to kids? Enjoy your drive. . .

Tringali Family said...

What a funny boy! I love the way kids think!

The Wynn Family said...

Tooooo funny! I love his comments. I hope the drive goes well, and that "Dad gets to come too".

Lisa said...

I love the things kids say - Carson is so funny! I can't wait until the next one. LOL