Since all our friends went to Disney Land we decided that a day at Lagoon was in order. It has been almost 10 years since my last visit to the amusement park... and now I remember why. I hate teenagers. No really, I hate' m! Even when I was a teenager, I hated the way they all behaved. Let me tell you! Lagoon was packed with unsupervised adolescents. I think we counted 10 other adults the whole day. I felt really really old. We even had several little girls come up to us and ask "what time is it?".
To begin our day... Curtis locked the keys in the car. I have to give him credit, he is usually really good about checking for the keys before he locks the car. Sometimes I get really annoyed because he will check several times in a row just to make sure he still has them in his pocket. But not today!!!
Here are the boys, waiting for the police man to unlock the car. luckily we found a police officer by the entrance gates who was very willing to open the car for us. It was actually really scary how easy it was for him to open our car. It took less than a minute for him to break into our car with a simple little tool he keeps in the back of his truck. Yikes!!
Carson on one of his favorite rides, the airplanes. He was so good all day, and had a great time on all the little kid rides
Waiting in line...
Airplanes...again...and again...and again.
And of course Mom and Dad. We had fun watching Carson enjoy all the rides, but it was a little boring just standing around watching. We were very thankful when Grandma came to get Carson at 3:00, so we could have some fun too!
Since Curtis is going to tell everyone eventually, I will just get the story out now. We had planned on going on all the roller coasters and staying out late etc..etc.. But the lines were way long, and I am really not very good at riding roller coasters. On our second ride (The Colossus) I..um...blacked out, and then I really didn't feel well. Everyone is always making fun of me for getting sick so easy. Sorry Curtis! Its not my fault!!!
To begin our day... Curtis locked the keys in the car. I have to give him credit, he is usually really good about checking for the keys before he locks the car. Sometimes I get really annoyed because he will check several times in a row just to make sure he still has them in his pocket. But not today!!!
Since Curtis is going to tell everyone eventually, I will just get the story out now. We had planned on going on all the roller coasters and staying out late etc..etc.. But the lines were way long, and I am really not very good at riding roller coasters. On our second ride (The Colossus) I..um...blacked out, and then I really didn't feel well. Everyone is always making fun of me for getting sick so easy. Sorry Curtis! Its not my fault!!!
5 comments:
Oh no! Well that just shows how much you love Curtis to try and go on th rides with him. You get an A for effort.
I just get sick so I can't go on any rides until I take dramamine first! I even get sick on long car rides. Curtis - be thankful you don't have that problem!
Ugh...I TOTALLY AGREE with your opinions on teenagers. So very annoying! We are thinking about going to Lagoon, but now I am a little hesitant.
So your not a roller coaster rider huh? I wouldn't have guessed, but then everyone has to have some weakness right. I alway wondered what yours was :) Actually, almost all the roller coasters at Lagoon give me a humongous headache... so I don't blame ya. Glad that you are enjoying your time in Utah.
They have already filled your apartment and we are lucky that they are members.
Love Lagoon. Actually, I can't wait to have kids old enough to do the rides, because I'm not a huge coaster fan either. Nick never was until we got married, then somehow he was loving them. Ah well.
Post a Comment