Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blogging from our new..temporary home

I know that I have shared our dislike for moving, but I thought that this picture would explain my feelings better than words. For all of you who thought that our home was never messy... I just proved you wrong!Our adventure started on the around the first of June. When we were finally packed, and had said all our goodbyes (once or twice) we headed off to Utah. We spent two weeks with family, and it went by so fast. Before we knew it the time had gone, and we were on our way to Massachusetts.
My dear little brother Sam left for the mission field on June 11th. He will be serving in Honduras! This is a picture of Sam with all his nephews. As you can see he was attempting to get all the boys to behave for the picture... yeah right!

While in Utah all the boys seemed to be fascinated by Papa's lawn mower. They loved having rides around the yard. Yes, you could call us red-necks. When my Dad wasn't around they would pretend to drive race cars. Notice the safety glasses?
Carson's first driving lesson. As you can see my Dad is having a blast as well. Anything to keep the grandkids happy...right Dad?
No. He was very willing to entertain them for us. He is an awesome Grandpa.

Just before we began our trek to Boston we thought it would be appropriate for Carson to own the correct clothing. So we went out and found him a red socks hat. That same day his cousins were wearing their new hats. As parents we thought the coincidence was very amusing. The boys thought it was really cool that they were all wearing blue hats.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the boxes. Good luck unpacking :)

Sammy T said...

I love the picture of Sam with the boys. I need a big copy of that one.