Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Family photo day

Ok! I dont have my fancy computer program to edit all of these photos. So you will just have to imaging all the possibilities :)
My dear little brother is leaving on his mission to Honduras on the 9th of June. So we had to get all the family photos in before the big day.
Now, Let me introduce you to my side of the Fam"dam"ly.This young missionary is Samuel. Otherwise known as Uncle Sam

This is Sam trying to get all the nephews to hold still for the picture. Which never happened!!!
And you can see that one of the biggest trouble makers is my kid!!
This is all of my siblings. Aren't we cute!
(Andrew, Alison, Samuel, Shaundeen, Clinton)

You know these guys. We sure are cute for two ugly people!

Carson and all of his cousins.
When I look at this picture I see a lot of mischief!

And, this is my family again. But now my parents are thrown in the mix.

4 comments:

Leisel said...

cute fam! Great pics!

The Wynn Family said...

It is so good that you could get some family pictures before you take off. Your family all looks alike!

Lisa said...

I love the pictures! What a beautiful family!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I love seeing the pics of your family! Thanks for sharing! I can see similarities in all of you.