Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Drive to MA

What a long drive. I hope we dont have to do that ever again!! We were very blessed to make it so far without any problems. This picture is in Iowa the day before the levy broke. The gas station was on an island when we were there, and the water was alot deeper the next day!

For those that don't know... Potter is my maiden name. I was very surprised when we passed this sign. I am sure it is a VERY interesting place to live.
This is Carson at "winter quarters". Can you imagine my reaction when the sister missionary handed him that gun?
Our Crew out side the visitors center. We had only been driving 2 days at this point... see the smiles.
This was our first stop. I really cant remember what this town was called. But we are standing in front of a very large cowboy boot, aren't we cool.

No comments: