Monday, June 30, 2008

Nauvoo

Sorry if you are totally confused. I have to download our pictures off one computer, and then type with the laptop. So it takes me awhile just to blog. Why do I have to do this? because we packed the keyboard and wont get it back until August.
Dont we make cute pioneers?


I am thinking that we might get one of these...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of Carson with the buckets. Child labor is great!

Thanks for the video of the rain - you made me cry! (I'm so homesick now!)

The Wynn Family said...

What fun adventure are you guys on now? I didn't realize Mass. was far behind the times, although that dress is pretty styling! LOL

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Great pictures!!!!! I especially love Curtis' shorts. They go really well with the rest of his outfit! :)

Seegmiller Six said...

It's nice to see what the rain is like, it's been so long, that I start to forget! The pictures are great - I'm glad you guys are doing well! :)