Saturday, May 24, 2008

Moving Up-Date

Hey Guys!
Just to let you know. We are officially moving on Monday morning. All our stuff has already been shipped to Springfield, Massachusetts. We are currently living in our empty apartment and sleeping on air mattresses. We have actually enjoyed the extra space, and even had a game or two of soccer in the front room.
Our plan is to visit family in Utah for a week and then drive across the continent to our new home on the 9th of June.
We will miss you all.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I was actually jealous watching you two pack the other day... well not jealous of the packing part, but of the "starting a new chapter in your life" part. To me that is so exciting. I can wait to see what fun things you get into in Massachusetts!

Evensen Family said...

I'm sorry I can't say goodbye in person, but I wish you the best. It has been fun knowing you and your family these past few years. You guys will truely be missed. Good luck with moving.
Lindsay

Garmire's said...

Good Luck with moving! It was great knowing you..we didn't have much time to hang out but thanks for befriending me. Have fun in Massachusetts!

the kings said...

Hey, maybe you could stop by Wisconsin on your way?... well, probably very unlikely, but we sure wish that could happen. Good luck with the move and we hope all goes well in Massachusetts!!

Seegmiller Six said...

I'm with lisa - a new chapter in your life is exciting - you will defninately be missed! Drive safely! :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't know if I'm going to survive this!! :) I'm hope you're having fun in Utah, and good luck with your move! We're going to miss you guys!