WOW!
For the most part Springfield is a semi-normal place. Where we have the potential to be quite happy (as long as we dont continue to be homeless for the next 4 years). But!!! there are a few very strange things that will take awhile to adjust to.
Such as this-
Such as this-
Yes. Well I wasnt really sure what is was either. It is a heater!! Never in my life have I needed a space heater in the month of JUNE!! What the Heck!
If I have to use this thing in July... I moving back to Vegas!
Oh. Another strange thing about Springfield is the animals. For instance... What is this?
9 comments:
Oh, Alison, I miss you! You always make me laugh!!!! You are most definitely living on a foreign planet!
Could you email us a temporary address? Lucas is really into sending mail right now!
That's funny! I couldn't help but laugh. We definately miss you...we'd love you to come back to the heat!
Glad to see you survived the move. Are those "geese" someone's pets? Thanks for the laugh.
Those are BIG geese! LOL
Love the Geese! Acadia saw it and said in this very disgusted tone "What is that?" It was great to talk to you today. We miss you!
So who would have guessed even the animals in Mass would have such great punk rocker style? I thought you would have recognized their celebrity liknesses?
It was so good to talk with you and know that the Anderson family arrived in MA safely. I will try to send some of this heat your way if you could send some of that Green our way. Best of luck doing the waiting period for your house and getting familiar with your new home. Keep in touch. Sarah from Vegas
Okay- it truly is a small world. Curtis and Alison, my brother-in-law married your wife's cousin. We could have had a mini-reunion in May! Jordan Weekes married Chelsea Loock...your cousin, right? All I know is I talked to Clint at the temple and I read on the LHS blog you were his younger sister. So, we are practically related! ;) Congrats on med school and your successes! It was great to see you on the blog.
Nikki Smith Weekes
It was fun to see your pictures from your trip back east. But it sure makes me miss you guys. I hope you find many new friends in MA. Love ya. Dad
Post a Comment