Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Christmas Time

Well here we go...It's Christmas season once again. However, this year we get to appreciate all that the season is about...including FREEZING temperatures. We went out to face the crowds today at the mall and came home with presents for Carson, a 7 foot tree, and a little star to go on top.
Since the tree was already lit, I decided to put up a few lights outside. What do you think? It's fun to decorate you own house!

6 comments:

itcc said...

Hurrah for you guys. I'm proud of you for putting lights on the house. It looks good:)

Tringali Family said...

It looks so nice! Ella and Mia are thrilled to see lights on the houses. We'll see if we get around to doing that.

Sarah Sidwell said...

The tree looks great!! And what a blessing to have a house to decorate.

Lisa said...

It looks great!! I would love to decorate the outside of our house with lights, but we've never gotten around to doing it :)

Meghan said...

Looks great! Nice job on the lights. We are freezing too, but loving the snow.

Jamie said...

Yes, it is fun to decorate your own house! I think taking down decorations is easier than putting them up though.

Are you guys coming out here for Christmas? :)