Just because I know you are curious about our Halloween costumes I have one quick picture to share. No, Curtis and I did not dress up this year. My "Captain Underpants" outfit was in the wash. :)
Oh no you didn't dress up... is it just a crazy Las Vegas thing? Both Natalie and I were a little sad looking at our group picture; with only two families left we were kind of pathetic! Looking good Carson or should I say storm trooper!
Hello.. This is so random. I came upon your cute blog,and thought I would say hi,so HI. I am sure you don't remember me, but I use to hang out with your brother Clint way back in the day. I was wondering if you could give me their blog address, or e-mail address, it would be great to catch up and see what's been going on for the last 7 or so years. You have such a cute family. Just check out my blog and leave a comment or give it to Clint. Thanks so much Kristina
4 comments:
Oh no you didn't dress up... is it just a crazy Las Vegas thing? Both Natalie and I were a little sad looking at our group picture; with only two families left we were kind of pathetic! Looking good Carson or should I say storm trooper!
Hello.. This is so random. I came upon your cute blog,and thought I would say hi,so HI. I am sure you don't remember me, but I use to hang out with your brother Clint way back in the day. I was wondering if you could give me their blog address, or e-mail address, it would be great to catch up and see what's been going on for the last 7 or so years.
You have such a cute family. Just check out my blog and leave a comment or give it to Clint. Thanks so much
Kristina
Captain Underpants was sorely missed!
NO CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS??? That was the best costume ever!
Lucas was SO excited to hear about Carson's costume. I wish they could play light sabers together!!!!!
Post a Comment