Well....
I cant spell. You know it... I know it. There is really no need to pretend like it doesn't exist, to get embarrassed, or hide it under the rug.
I have tried and tried and tried. So now I use spell check. You would think that a person who reads 2-3 book a week would know how to spell. But no.
Love me for who I am ;)
We recently played a loud game of "Cranium" with a few close friends. On one of our turns my team was told to spell 'typhoon'. I immediately look to my team members to answer the question. But they just cant take NO for an answer. So they start pestering me, saying "you can spell" or "come on!" or "you read a ton, certainly you can spell".
I spelled it wrong. Not enough O's.
So they tease and tease, until I am Forced to post this on the blog
I CANT SPELL. SO SHUT UP!!!!!
Then Carson comes up to me and says "Its ok Mom I cant spell either. Lets watch the 'ABC' movie every day, that might help us"
See. Carson doesn't like it when you tease me.
I cant spell. You know it... I know it. There is really no need to pretend like it doesn't exist, to get embarrassed, or hide it under the rug.
I have tried and tried and tried. So now I use spell check. You would think that a person who reads 2-3 book a week would know how to spell. But no.
Love me for who I am ;)
We recently played a loud game of "Cranium" with a few close friends. On one of our turns my team was told to spell 'typhoon'. I immediately look to my team members to answer the question. But they just cant take NO for an answer. So they start pestering me, saying "you can spell" or "come on!" or "you read a ton, certainly you can spell".
I spelled it wrong. Not enough O's.
So they tease and tease, until I am Forced to post this on the blog
I CANT SPELL. SO SHUT UP!!!!!
Then Carson comes up to me and says "Its ok Mom I cant spell either. Lets watch the 'ABC' movie every day, that might help us"
See. Carson doesn't like it when you tease me.
3 comments:
But Grandma loves you both if you can spell or not :)
Hi! My sister in law had your name on her blog as high school blog list! Good to see all is well on the other side of the country!
I'm glad that Carson is so supportive. I always think about Curtis correcting your shopping lists or teasing you about your spelling on your white board.
I love your header!
Thanks for the stickers! Lucas was excited!
Post a Comment