"Trot trot to Boston,
over the bridge to Lynn.
Just watch out cuz' you might fall in!"
over the bridge to Lynn.
Just watch out cuz' you might fall in!"
We spent the day in Boston following the Freedom Trail. (that would be the red line :)) It was quite a long walk, but very cool. The trail walks you through some of the more important historical sites in Boston.This is the beginning of the trail at Boston Commons. If you have some money you can even rent a man in "breaches and buckles" to walk you through the city.
The Declaration of Independence was first read to the public on that little balcony of the red brick building.
This is me and Carson on the top of Bunker Hill. This is the Bunker Hill monument.
(did you notice the 3 midgets next to me. ha ha)
OK, Thank you Curtis for taking us to Boston. I admit we did not die... or get stolen. I will seriously consider venturing a small trip to New York... maybe... when my children are grown. :)

7 comments:
I have two...........One, Carson looks so much like an Andrews sitting in his stroller. I've seen all generations of them in this exact pose. Second, Curtis is that how your shirt looked or do you have "dunlap disease?"
I love Boston. All the history and yes even the Cheers bar... It brings back some great memories for me. Did you go up all the 100 stairs (I believe) in the bunker hill monument? Carson looks like he doesn't fit in the stroller anymore. Yikes when did he get so big!
Carlie. I noticed the thing with his shirt also. But I am really not sure about the answer... he may just be standing funny.
Danielle.
yes. Carson has out grown the stroller. I even feel funny making him ride in it, but it makes my life so much easier. :)
ps. I dont remember 100 stairs... and I think I would.. had I walked up them.
Ali, what's the chances of us choosing the same new background, oh - I updated my blog (a little)
Hey Alison, love your blog! Your trip looks and sounds like it was great! Please venture some more small trips while you're back there...you won't regret it!
Curtis, Just wanted to say HI! I did a little peaking at your blog. So fun to see you and your cute family. I hope you are great! Love ya, Diana Evans
Post a Comment