Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost Official

Tomorrow is our official closing day. We are fully prepared to sign our life away, in order to join the ranks of Home Ownership. Oh well... I really didn't need that "arm and leg" anyway.
Look close...because I plan on changing a lot. But dont be surprised if I dont have the money to change a light bulb.

Love ya

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the land of the house poor! Cute house, too!

The Wynn Family said...

yeah!!! We are excited for you. My kids had this whole discussion about why they missed Carson today at dinner. Treyson's answer: Because Carson is so bigger.

Seegmiller Six said...

Welcome to mortgage and being your own landlord to fix things land! :) congrats - the house looks great!

whitney williams said...

cute house! i am happy for you guys

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Congrats! We're very excited for you guys. We'll send you a couple bucks for a lightbulb! :)

Sarah Sidwell said...

If it is as cute inside as outside, you found a cute one! Congrats!

Meghan said...

Congratulations! Good luck unpacking! I don't think I'll ever finish.

Lisa said...

Great house!! Can't wait to see changes... even if it's just a lightbulb :)

Tringali Family said...

So is it official yet????