Monday, July 14, 2008
Our Day off
Oh Stop... you know that is not our house! But I did want to show you where we are staying. This is the Demary's home, in Granby Massachusetts. They have been so very very very kind to us... in addition to letting us stay in their basement :) The Demary family is never home, they are all very busy people. So even though we live with 4 other people, Carson and I are almost always alone. BORING !!
Curtis finally had a day off! For some reason he wanted to wash the cars. I think he really just wanted to be outside for a little while. I dont think he has even seen the sunshine since the beginning of July. Working sucks.
I had to show you what Carson was doing while Curtis washed the cars. He started out helping... but then got distracted by the mud. He was having such a good time I didnt even attempt to stop him.
when I first tried to take this picture he was attempting to convince me that he wasnt all muddy. I just smiled and said "ok, what ever you say buddy".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Is that your house!! I'll have to keep checking your blog to wait for the commentary from your "other" computer/keyboard!
I love your house..it's beautiful! Glad that everything is going well.
It's NOT your house - bummer! It's still very pretty and I'm glad you get to live there, even if it's in the basement :)
I can't believe you let Carson get so dirty!
Oh, Carson! We miss you! Lucas would LOVE to be sitting next to you in that mud! Lucas loved his letter from you!
So did buying a house not work out? The house you are living in is awesome!!
Post a Comment