Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Coast to Coast

Its official... I have swam in the ocean on both sides of the country. Carson and I spent a wonderful day on the beach with a few of our new friends. We made the hour drive to the coast in Connecticut in about 3 hours... but it was my fault..oops. Good thing gas is really cheap :)

We also had the coolest opportunity to ride in a sail boat. This was a first for me. I had no idea how much effort it took to sail a boat. Lets just say you dont just put up the sail and float away.
I remember Carson telling me that we needed friends that owned a boat, so I think it is really funny that now he has found one

The water was way warm and fun to swim in. We even found two little jelly fish in the water, which I was informed was very unusual. The jelly fish season is in August. Carson had a little taste of the water and I thought he was going to vomit. He is just use to pool water.

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

So much fun! I want to go on a sailboat. That definitely doesn't happen in Vegas!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow!!! I guess your playdates there are on a bit higher scale!!! :) We need a friend with a boat too.

Lisa said...

I so glad Hannah doesn't want a friend with a boat yet. I couldn't handle the motion!!