Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag

Thanks Leisel... this sounds like fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

I remember before really meeting you, Nick coming home from your house and telling me that you were a cool family. Then on Sunday he pointed out who you were. I really enjoyed working out at the arobics class you recommended with you.

Leisel said...

I can remember how incredibly relieved I was that you showed up on our doorstep the day we moved in! You helped us figure everything out-- where to bank, how to do food stamps and medicaid, where to play, and on and on. You were always the best neighbors and let us borrow all the stuff normal people have, but we didn't. We have missed having you around. Just seeing you everyday was reassuring. Thanks for everything!

Garmire's said...

We had some good times at playgroup. You were always so nice to me and we had some good conversations. I remember the first time I was at playgroup you welcomed me and made me feel so comfortable. Thanks!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Hmmmmmm...which memory do I choose?! You guys always make me laugh!! We've always loved the Sunday visits from you guys! And Alison, swimming with you was the best! I wish you were still with us! You were a great "coach." The best day was the day you came all tatooed with your Twilight tatoos. :)

whitney williams said...

I remember the last time I saw you and I can't remember if it was your bridal shower or someone elses but it was right before you guys moved to vegas, and tiff and roxy were there too...that seems like so long ago!

The Wynn Family said...

How do I choose? Lets try this one... Both of our husbands were out of town, so we loaded all the kids up to go out to eat at McDonalds... They had the best time eating and running around the play area. We got to do damage control and get a bit of conversation in. And end the evening ... we all got ice cream!
Okay just one more, I have to say I kind of miss these memories. Of all of us hanging out at the pool. We would just swim for hours on end and sometimes twice a day! I will never forget when you, Curtis, and Carson all jumped in the pool together!

Jamie said...

My memory is REALLY bad...but I remember the time we were paired together for the Easter basket hunt at Granny's. That was fun. If I remember right I think we found ours first?

When we were both going to Weber State, I can't count the number of times people thought I was you. I was always told that we looked a lot alike. Guess we must be BEAUTIFUL! ;)