Carson and I have been hiding out for a few days, in case you missed us. I've been trying to get ready for this vacation. Its hard enough to pack for several weeks, but then add in traveling to two totally different climates (Arizona and Utah) and it becomes impossible. We have limited space to pack everything so I cant take all that I need. Just so you know... I am packing both my swimming suit, and my winter parka. This could be interesting!
Have fun while we are gone ;)
3 comments:
Have fun on your vacation(s)! We will be missing you here. I hope you don't use both your swimsuit and winter parka at the same time!!
Everyone is off on an adventure, I feel like I should go somewhere, too! Hope you have good time. Travel safe!
Thanks for visiting our blog Alison! We're going to be in Arizona too. We're going there next week for Thanksgiving. Yeah, that would be tough having to pack summer clothes and winter clothes. Have fun!
Post a Comment