Saturday, November 3, 2007

Desert Adventures

When we moved to Las Vegas I wondered why anyone would live in the middle of a sand pile. And I certainly didn't have a need to go out and find more sand. But today I stepped out of my 'usual' , and we went on an adventure out to the...well... further into the desert. Brad and Danielle were so gracious as to take us out through the sand dunes in their four wheel drive jeep. I was only a little nervous when Brad was "unable" to stick to the main path, and had to tryout a few hills. But I knew that he wouldn't do anything to crazy, because we had all the kids with us. (right? Danielle?)
We had a great time with our friends, and would love to do it all over again as soon as we get all the sand out of our...self ; )

We only had a few troubles with the vehicles. The funny part is that we caught it all on film.

1 comment:

The Wynn Family said...

Thanks for coming we had a great time. It is always more fun when someone else is out there in the wild wild west with us! Hopefully you will get the pictures up of all the fun playing in the sand too... Steve & Brad can't have all the fun j/k. We will have to do it again.