

I had to share this photo of my family. Notice that my sister is pregnant. A fact that she didn't share with us until about 2 weeks before the wedding, when she informed me that she had not bought a dress yet because she was worried it wouldn't fit later (then explained that she was about 6 months pregnant). I assumed that she was just being a "girl" and that she would hardly look pregnant when she arrived. Imagine my surprise... that little bump would have been hard to hide. But she has repented of her secretive ways and informed me of her 3rd pregnancy a lot sooner than the last. I love you Shaun : )

And I had to share this one, because of the funny expression on my face. Curtis looks great! But I think I was giving our photographer a glare because my face hurt from smiling soooo much, and it was about 5 degrees outside.
Thanks for letting me share with you. And get a good look, because there is no way on Gods green earth that this dress will ever fit me again. It is just not going to happen.
PS. If you are reading this Curtie Poo --I Love You!
4 comments:
I love it! I love the glare, photographers deserve that every once in awhile....hahaha. So it was probably that cold when I got married too, my nose and cheeks were red in all of our pictures, but I didn't care, I was getting married!
I love wedding pictures! Look at all that hair Curtis had. Fun memories, thanks for sharing.
Great Pictures-- It is always fun to look back and see how you two started!
I love seeing people's wedding pics! You guys look great! That is a very funny expression!
Sorry I didn't know who you were on the phone today.... :) That was so weird!
Post a Comment