All alone, woe is me!
Carson and I have had a slow day, which I don't mind one bit. We managed to clean our home and play a few games without to much craziness.
Yesterday! I had planned to "do nothing", but it didn't really work out that way. Carson had a doctor appointment in the morning. He was all excited to go, even though I told him he was getting a shot. Then he started asking questions about his Daddy (if he was a doctor, and if he was at work..etc.). So I just answered his questions and thought nothing of it. Not until the nurse call Carson's name in the waiting room, and Carson took one look at her an shouted "NOT you, I want my Daddy". I was so shocked!! He was mad as a hornet at that poor nurse. The worst part was that I didn't even see this response coming. I had been answering all his questions, and looking back at my responses, I was totally setting him up for the disappointment. Of Course he was excited to go to the doctor... his daddy is a doctor... his daddy is at work... so his daddy must be here! ahhh!
I also had a doctor appointment, with the dermatologist. He apparently thought I needed half of my left leg removed. So now I have a huge wrap around my leg where he literally removed a "plug" (his words not mine) of flesh about a 1/2 inch deep. Its only slightly sore. But be warned! I am not suppose to shower until monday. So all you guys that we sit next to in church....(j/k I'll shower, but the thought is a little funny)
Curtis says he is doing good. But, I think all this alone time is making him lazy. He needs us around to keep him busy, and out of trouble.
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much kids pick up? I can't believe how well they put things together either... And here I thought I was the smart parent... Ha Ha
Hey...I'm not lazy! Okay, maybe a little bit. I sure do miss you guys; only a few more days.
Good thing I didn't read this until after church Alison...I wouldn't have sat next to you in 2 CLASSES! Hahaha, no...don't worry I couldn't smell you!
so that's what the funny smell was.... (just kidding!) Sounds painful to me. What a smart boy Carson is!
Post a Comment