Wednesday, November 7, 2007
My Day
I started out the day with only a few plans, and thought I would have some time to relax and play with Carson. But in my effort to "keep busy" while Curtis is gone, I am now exhausted. My day started out as usual...late. So Carson and I run off the the swimming pool to do some laps (without breakfast!). In my haste I forgot Carson's yellow space shuttle, so he cried big alligator tears all the way to the Gym. After a quick work-out in the pool, and a record breaking shower, we were off the story time. As soon as story time ended we rushed off to try and get to a few stores before lunch time. By the time we did get home for lunch it was almost 2:00. So we had a quick lunch and a very short nap time (by nap time- I mean that Carson slept- I had other things to accomplish). I then had to pull him out of bed and literally run to a doctor's appointment. Then two more stores, and the pharmacy! I was dragging my "sorry-sack" into the apartment at 6:00, totally exhausted. After making diner and giving Carson a bath it was nearly 9:30 and I was ready for BED!!! So now I have come to a decision.... tomorrow... I am going to do as little as possible, AND maybe next month I'll be the one to go away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No wonder you didn't want to go to the park last night. Good thing you know where to draw the line;-)
Somtimes its nice to have just a plain old day at home! On Tuesday I stayed in my jammies until 2pm and just hung out with Jordan and the girls. It was great!
I'll take a slow down day any time, not that it happens too much....:) Hope you were able to relax a little.
I would suggest a very long bath and a book after Carson is in bed of course. Hopefully tomorrow is much less eventful.
Post a Comment