Its time to come clean.
I'm Pregnant.
Shocking, I know.
Some of you who see me on a weekly/daily basis are having a good laugh right now. It's not exactly a well kept secret. I have had perfect strangers inquire about my current state of enceinte. So I have taken to wearing t-shirts that announce it to the world.
Some or my favorites are:
"knocked-up"
"What's Kickin"
"Does this baby make me look fat?"
and "We're hungry"
Our "Little Brother" is due on November 2nd. I have waited this long to announce it to the world because of some worries I had about his health. If I find the energy/emotional strength, I may expand on that another day. I might also complain about the process we had to go through in order to even become pregnant. Because after all the stress, expense, pain, and time, doctor appointments, blood tests, etc, I feel that it is worth documenting. So that I can be reminded how badly we wanted him in our family.... and, so one day I can remind him how badly we wanted him in our family too.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you :) Now the blog is going to have to be Alis3boys.
YAY! Congratulations
Congrats you guys! I know you had tried for sometime before you even left here...I'm soooo excited for you and hope that all goes well! ;) wonderful news.. thanks for sharing! :) (and I'm glad I still blog stalk you all occasionally! :)
Yeah! I cannot write how excited I am for you guys!!! ( picture me doing the dance of joy) You are such a great mom. I still remember Acadia asking me when she was two if she could go and play with Alison. Not Carson but Alison. Congratulations!!!
congrats, you guys! take care,
leisel, brandon, and K x 3
Oh, we are so, so, so HAPPY for you guys! WONDERFUL news!! I love your shirts! I just saw one with Rosie the Riveter that said, "I'm so crafty. I make people."
We miss you guys. We went to the Multigen Rec Center the other day, and I was telling Clint about the day we went swimming and you showed up with your Twilight tattoos!! I love that story.
Congratulations!!
YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!
So fun that you're having a boy. Someone for our daughter to play with!
Post a Comment