My Baby Carson is 5 today.
Well. Its here. My baby is officially a .... um... kid. Five years is a big mile stone for me... and him. This is the beginning of our separation. The two of us have spend nearly every waking moment together for five whole years. Now that he is old enough to attend kindergarten he will become more and more independent. While I (his best friend in the world) will have to let go and watch him grow up.I'm going to need some serious pharmaceutical intervention.

This is Carson at school before his birthday. He looks soooo big!
(but notice even Velcro shoes cant stay on this kid)
Ok. A few weeks ago Carson told me he wanted a rocket pack for his birthday. I am pretty sure that would be a hard gift to find on ebay. So, I set out to make one myself.
Most of the fabric was sewn with my new sewing machine. However, I have never been very good at sewing so there are some parts put together with a hot-glue gun.
This took hours!!! I was so glad that he liked it.




7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Man when did he grow up??
Great pics, I have a little boy who grew up too fast too!!!!
Happy Birthday Carson!
Those pics are so fun! He has really grown up! You and your hubby look great too!
Happy birthday carson - really he's five already? I thought it was last week I just came to see the new baby?! YOu guys look great- I love your hair by the way! and your new 'baby' is so cute!:)
I can not beleive he is 5 already! Your family is so cute! Happy Birthday Carson!
Thanks for making me teary-eyed!! I was just thinking about Lucas turning 5. I don't want it to happen!
Happy Birthday, Carson! You have the BEST MOM EVER for making you a rocket pack!
Post a Comment