Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Vacation

Our Christmas celebrations started early this year. We were planning on flying home for the actual holiday, but we also wanted to have our own party at home.
So.... one day Carson asked "Can we open presents?". Being the good parent that I am... I said "sure, why not". We opened all our presents one Sunday afternoon a few weeks before the traditional December 25th.

I love this picture of Curtis and Carson playing the Wii. Neither Curtis or I are big supporters of "computer games". So we were (are) very lost in the world of Wii. But, don't worry we are practicing every night.... after Carson goes to bed


Our trip to Utah was tons of fun. Carson had so many cousins to play with. This is most of the cousins at the playground in chucky-cheese.


Our trip to temple square was a very cold one! Plus, everyone else in Utah decided to go that night. I was very worried we would loose one of the kids in that crowd.


My Mom with all the grand-kids. We all came to story time... lucky her :)

I think Carson has a hard time sharing his Grandparents. Most of the time he has all the attention to himself. With all the grand-kids around he has to share them.... kinda confusing for an only child. But he would latch on to one of them every now and then and demand attention. At story time Carson sat right next to Grans...cute, but hard to see the picture books. Carson also had Papa take him out on the snowmobile every chance he could.


We hope you have all had a good Christmas. It might take us a few weeks to recover from our vacation... We had a great time.
Love ya

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Glad you got to go home for Christmas. And I LOVE your hair!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!! Carson and Lucas need to get together to play Legos!!!

Carlie K said...

I think Carson is the perfect mix of the two of you!