Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can you read this?

Curtis showed me this today. Totally Cool!!!

Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg.

5 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I can read it! Very cool!

Tringali Family said...

So the question is why does Curtis hassle you so much about your spelling abilities???? ;)

Lisa said...

I've seen this before and love it! My sons can read it too :)

The Wynn Family said...

I can read it too... huh and I thought I was special :)

itcc said...

Yes, I can read it, but I thought it was all the practice I've had in the past reading things at school written by little ones. Clever!