Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun fun fun.... to tired for any more fun.


We did it. We broke down and bought the season passes, and I am sooo glad we did. I hope Carson enjoys it as much as I do. There just isnt anything like a day at 6 flags.

Especially when I get to see Curtis squeeze into the little rides with Carson.
Its just priceless.


My little stinker says that his favorite ride is the tram ride from the parking lot to the entrance.



Ok. The old guy is a little scary. But a great dancer!


The next few pictures are from the Hero's secret hide out
The first one is Hawk Girl

Wonder Woman. Carson couldn't take his eyes of her. I will admit that she made a very good Wonder Woman.

Carson is plotting with Robin and the Green Lantern.


The one in the middle is Captain Underpants, he just forgot the costume today.


Oh..... the "Wiggles"
I will have a whole summer of watching the "Wiggle" concerts.


For those who dont know. This is "Captain Feather Sword the Friendly Pirate"
and the Octopus.


Waggs the Dog, and Dorthy the Dinosaur, and Jeffery.
(even though the real Jeffery is not um..... caucasian.)

2 comments:

Nevada Woolfs said...

Looks like so much fun! Max especially likes Carson's hat...he has the same one!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow! Sooooo fun! Lucas also especially enjoys the tram at Disneyland. Silly kids.