Monday, May 11, 2009

Vacation !!!!

A real vacation! I feel like it has been years since we had a week to relax and just do what we wanted. Thanks Dad and Mom for saving us... and for the Ski Resort getaway.
We spent 7 days at a ski resort in the Berkshires, and had all sorts of fun.

On the first day we felt the need to hike to the top of the mountain. (Crazy, I know.) But, they did have a huge windmill at the top and we just had to go see it. ( somehow I forgot to take a picture of the actual windmill)


Good thing Dad was there to help Carson... it was one hard hike. We made it to the top in a little over 2 hours. yeah us!!



This is the view from the top.

We only sat down for a rest. It would have been nice to just ride up. No such luck.


This is my "artistic" picture of Curtis. It was taken without his knowledge. he he he
We were visiting a botanical garden next to the Norman Rockwell Museum. I would recommend the Museum... the garden wasn't as cool, due to its lack in um.... garden stuff.

Family picture


My Mom.
Hi Mom! :)

Carson really wanted to be in this picture. He is out of focus because I was actually taking a picture of the tulips.
This was the Albany NY Tulip Festival


Another Hike. Way Cool Waterfall.

Carson with Grans and Papa


Its not a Vacation without ice cream from the minny golf place.
Thanks Papa


Ha Ha haha. This Indian family was found at the Pittsfield Museum. We look good huh.
The little boy on the left is my nephew Tyler. I especially like Curtis in his costume.
(Your a good sport sweetie, next time don't let your wife pick your outfit.)

5 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I too like Curtis' outfit...I am glad you guys got a vacation. Don't you miss the good old school days when we had every other week off? hahaha

itcc said...

Love your vacation pics. I miss Carson! (and you other two)

Carlie K said...

Miss you! Jealous of you having fun w/o us!

Nevada Woolfs said...

So much fun! Max specifically requested to see Carson's blog and as we were looking he said, "We should have Carson come over." So, please come over any time!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

You always get such great pics of Curtis!!!! :) I'm so happy that you got to take a long vacation! Whoo-hoo! We are currently enjoying Clint's last week off for the first year!