
I was just thinking how lucky I am to have such a great Husband, who also loves being a Daddy. He has come such a long way in just 4 short years. When Carson was an infant Curtis was so nervous to hold him, and he really had no idea what to do with a baby.
Now he is working in the nursery at the hospital, and taking care of all the newborn babies with the skill and confidence only a true Father would have.
Thanks for being such a great Dad.
Thanks for helping me to laugh a Carson when I would really rather smack him.
Thanks for helping me be patient.
Thanks for putting together your own fathers day gift.
Thank you for all your love :)
Now he is working in the nursery at the hospital, and taking care of all the newborn babies with the skill and confidence only a true Father would have.
Thanks for being such a great Dad.
Thanks for helping me to laugh a Carson when I would really rather smack him.
Thanks for helping me be patient.
Thanks for putting together your own fathers day gift.
Thank you for all your love :)
3 comments:
totally the best son ever!!
Mom, lucky you didn't say child. And when oh when will you be moving to the West Coast, seriously, I'm done with the East Coast. Ry will build you a sweet little house!
exactly 3 yrs...does it get to have a deck? and no bugs??
Post a Comment