Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends. We missed you all so much! Since I know Carson's Grandparents are wanting to see pictures of Carson, I decided to share with everyone.


First is our snowman. Carson wasn't much help making it, but he made a great supervisor.


Here is Carson opening his "fire boy" transformer. For those who don't know, our neighbors call Carson "fire boy" because he runs so fast. Carson just loves the his alter ego.


Of course the 'Christmas sweater".


His newest infatuation is with little tiny lego's


The never ending infatuation with all things involving space.


At least it doesn't need batteries, or make annoying sounds


Carson just loves his new space shuttle and helmet. He has discovered that it is a great seat to watch movies from, and even asked if he could sleep on it.

6 comments:

itcc said...

Love the new pictures, thank you :)

Carlie K said...

Stay "down to earth" Carson, love and miss you!

Tringali Family said...

So cute! Merry Christmas.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

merry christmas!! carson got great presents! i love his enthusiasm about the christmas sweater. :)

Sidney Cottle said...

Hi Curtis and Alison! I'm so excited to find out that you have a blog!!! It's such a good way to keep in touch. Looks like you had a fun Christmas....I love Carson's shuttle.

Carlie K said...

FYI, Cole gave his dad an airplane for Christmas, so there!