We would like to thank Grandpa Andrews for the wonderful Christmas gift. It was very thoughtful of him to send Carson a Harrier Jet. However... next year we request that he assembles it first, or finds a gift with fewer than 2,000 parts.
Carson is so helpful.
And far to excited.
See... tiny.
Did I say he was being helpful?? Good work Curtis, you are a great Dad
how funny! I hate puzzles as gifts because there are so many pieces and they have to be put together to be put away nicely. we got 2 puzzles with lots of pieces....yeah
5 comments:
fun pictures, can't wait till Carson actually gets to play with it -- if ever:)
how funny! I hate puzzles as gifts because there are so many pieces and they have to be put together to be put away nicely. we got 2 puzzles with lots of pieces....yeah
Good thing you have a smart husband!!! :)
Curt, you're looking a lot like dad in those pix with your pursed lips!
Hey, we love it! Miss you guys, but love to look at your blog! Max says "Hi" to Carson.
Post a Comment