Monday, September 15, 2008

I must be crazy



Carson has been into spaceships and rockets lately. Maybe a little to much of our time is spent playing with rockets... you be the judge.
Early one morning I was awakened to find two large eyes an inch from my face. I must have been very tired.. or it could have been very early, I am not sure which. Carson then proceeds to tell me something that really didn't make sense at all.
Me - "What?"
Carson (whispering)- "Mom. We need to leave planet Earth."
I blink a few times... look at him again, and say- "What?"
Carson- "Mom! listen to me. We need to leave planet Earth in 2 days. Do you understand?"
Me-"uh....mmm?"
Carson-"I'm tired. I'm going back to bed."
Me (now very much awake, trying not to laugh, and still very confused)- "OK... ?"


So. It has been nice knowing all of you. I sincerely hope that we can come back and visit some time soon. But... for now I guess we are leaving "planet earth" on Wednesday.
Love ya

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Well...good luck with the martians! Hope you come back and visit us.

Carlie K said...

OH Carson! Love you and miss you so much! Cole would love to show you his truck book. For entertainment purposes only, I hope Cole starts saying "truck" soon and it comes out as an explicative! Yes, as a mother, this is my high hope for the boy!

Lisa said...

Good luck! Will you still be blogging from space?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Too bad you put in all of that hard work getting a house, huh?! Have a great trip! :)

The Wynn Family said...

Let us know if there are really little green men out there will you?

Sammy T said...

Wait for me! I could use a break.