Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sandbox

Take a look! this is the second sand box that we have made. I think we are getting better at it. I wish we had a photo of the last one we built so you could compare.

At the store 250 pounds of sand looked like a lot. I was sure we would have an extra bag to use later.
Carson has great plans for his new sandbox.
And of course.... the cover. Our neighbor has 3 cats. I am sure you can imagine our worry. However I cant complain about the cats to much. I see them in our yard all the time catching chipmunks, and squirrels. Go Cats!
( I use to be a lover of chipmunks and squirrels. That was before I saw the way they destroy a yard, holes and tunnels everywhere! Give them enough time and they will tunnel into the house... just wait.)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a nice sandbox! We bought Hannah a sandbox and forgot to put the cover on it a couple time.... we got rid of it after that! (the neighbor has a cat)

The Wynn Family said...

I wondered how long Carson would have to wait until he got his sandbox back. Curtis, it looks like the new saw is getting good use! Looks great!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Man, we miss you guys! Love seeing your pictures and reading about your adventures!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ooooo, so nice! You guys are so handy! I bet your new house is wonderful!!!

Becka and Bennett said...

Hey guys sounds like your doing well. We would love to meet up in NY. I think its about 4 hours from here. You can actually ride a bus from here for only 17$ pretty sweet. We have been wanting to go to NY we just havent had a chance yet. How is Curtis's schedule? Bennett's is pretty easy for the next 4 weeks. He is doing research. I dont know how he pulls stuff off like that? Research? hmmm. Interesting, because he is home everyday by 1-2. O- well cant complain. I will enjoy it while it last. But we are always up for a ny trip. Let us know when its good for you guys.
Becka