What??? You don't know what the "Big E" is?
Don't feel too bad... I didn't either. It turns out that the "Big E" is a fair. The "E" stands for New England..? Since the states around here are so small they have to join together for these kind of affairs.
As it turns out one of our new neighbors had a few extra tickets, and very kindly shared with us.
Don't feel too bad... I didn't either. It turns out that the "Big E" is a fair. The "E" stands for New England..? Since the states around here are so small they have to join together for these kind of affairs.
As it turns out one of our new neighbors had a few extra tickets, and very kindly shared with us.
Thanks!
I think Carson liked the "real rides" best. Who wouldnt want to drive a jeep?
latr dude!

2 comments:
i love that photo he riding on the horses.I love to view other blog.happy to view ur wonderful life blog!
Fun!! I love Carson's face on the horse ride!
Post a Comment