Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day of Preschool

It was a hard day for Me, but Carson seemed to enjoy it.
I only regret that it is such a long day for both of us. Since I am working at the same preschool Carson has to stay the whole day also. I just think that 8:30-5:15 is a long day for a 3 year old. I guess we will see how things work out after a few weeks.
P.S.- being a mom is hard, but I only cried twice :(

Dont ya just love the wall-paper in our kitchen?



6 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

So you went for it huh! I hope it goes well!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Your baby is in Preschool! Wow. How often do you have to work there?

Ali's 2 boys said...

every stinkin' day!

Carlie K said...

Sweetheart don't cry! They still love you when they come home! Promise!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow, a preschooler! What do you do at the preschool? Do you guys like it?

Jessica said...

Oh! What a big boy! If only twice, that's awesome! :) I stole your Twilight widget! :) Thx! Glad you guys are doing well!