Saturday, March 22, 2008

Springfield, Massachusetts

Of all the places we ranked in the residency match... this is the one that frightens me the most. I know sooooo little about the North-East, because I never expected to actually live there. Since that is exactly what we will be doing, I have begun my quest for information and you get to come along too!
first thing- where is Massachusetts?

View Larger Map

Second- Where is Springfield?


And third , well... I found this picture.Ok. More for you tomorrow

6 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sure it was a shock, but you must be meant to be there! You'll be the RS President before you know it! :) We'll miss you guys. Thank goodness for blogging. Thank you for the educational info!

Kristine said...

Hey Ali, this is Kristine Lynn, Don't know if you remember me...but I found your blog through Rebecca's. Any how, my Uncle is a Bishop in Springfield, MA. If you need any help with anything let me know and I am sure I can help or he can. Not to worry you or anything but Springfield really is ghetto. But you will love living in the East. It is so gorgeous!

Nay said...

Isn't it great being LDS, you can count on the church no matter where you go! Congratulations, that will be a fun adventure for your family.

Lisa said...

No matter where you go you'll always have lots of friends... who wouldn't like YOU!! We'll miss you!

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

What an adventure! We are so excited for you guys. It is so cool to see the process really work and to know that you are that much closer to the end goal. We really appreciated all the help you guys have given to us since we got here. We were lucky to have such a welcoming. Hope things go well for you guys.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Yeah! I am happy for you! I am also happy to find your blog so we can keep in touch far away.