Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Funny?

I took this picture just to share with my blog viewers. I'm not sure if this is as serious as it sounds. It was posted outside of our hotel room door, and of course they didn't say anything about it until after accepting my money. Well... to tell the truth they didn't say anything at all. We figured that any of the pregnancy's I have are chemically induced anyway, what more damage could it do?
However. I did have this overwhelming feeling that I should call my Dad (who works for OSHA) and ask if I should be concerned about this public notice posted through out the whole hotel!!
What do you think Dad?
Future me: Oh! yes, and this is our second child. Try not to stare. We got her from our trip to Sea World. All those arms are useful you know... just think how fast it can clean its room. And, Yes, we really do need to keep it in water, the gills work better that way.
: )
Latr Dude

9 comments:

Evensen Family said...

Is this some kind of announcement because I have been out of the loop for a while? Just wondering if Congratulations are due.

Ali's 2 boys said...

Nope. No announcement... yet. However, if the Doc ups my 'clomed' again, I will begin to fear triplets. :(
tell me again why I want more kids?

Evensen Family said...

Hey, my sister went on that for one month and got twins. It can happen. :)

The Wynn Family said...

Well I think the sign is great... and I believe you could do twins... or triplets or... well we will just stop there!

Seegmiller Six said...

yep - I've seen those signs forever in California - I think it's a law that they have to put them up there. Now I think it would be fun to have a friend with triplets! :) (just kidding - I don't think I'd wish that on anyone! - I can barely handle the three I have had one at a time!)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Your posts make me laugh so hard, Alison!

Nay said...

You faked me out, I thought you were making an announcement, too. Funny/disturbing sign!

Lisa said...

Wow, crazy sign! I have a picture kind of like this about the volcanic fumes in Hawaii.

Sarah Sidwell said...

I was faked out too. I totally thought this was an announcement.