Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Adventure #1


Here are some fun family pictures from our trip to Sea WorldCarson was all SMILES!!

Curtis and his "vacation" hat.

Here we are waiting for Shamu and praying that we dont get wet (it was a very cold day).

Carson- consulting the map.

He really didn't want to hold the starfish, but everyone else was forcing their kids to do it... so we did too.

Carson at the whale tank. We could have watched for hours.
Here is a little video of the shows.

7 comments:

Evensen Family said...

What a fun family trip. Sea World is so fun. I love the picture of Carson "consulting the map" His face is so cute as he intently studies it. You just wish you could get inside their little brains and know what they are thinking.

The Wynn Family said...

Now why don't I see Curtis wearing that hat around? I can see it doing wonders with scrubs!

Nay said...

My kids loved this post with the video of the whale!

Seegmiller Six said...

I love the one with the map - what is it with kids and maps - it's like they are all going to find a treaure if they look hard enough. My kids had to have their own at Disneyland, so they wouldn't fight over who got to look when. Maybe they'll all have a good sense of direction when they grow up?!

Lisa said...

Carson is just so cute!

Daynes Family said...

When where you guys there? We just got back from Sea World too! We must have missed the seal show! What fun pictures!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Fun pictures! I love the ones of Carson consulting the map and touching the starfish. And I love that you forced him into it!!! :) I tried to force Lucas to touch a sea urchin at the tidepool, but I wasn't successful! Parents are so funny!