Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sea World!!!

We are home!! We had soooo much fun at Sea World! I will share all our adventures after I have had some sleep. But here are some of my favorite pictures.
The baby killer whale was very interested in the paper that little girl is holding. It was amazing to see it interact with the little kids. It was squeaking and blowing bubbles... very cool!

Carson and I love the killer whales the best. I just love to watch them, and Carson thinks they would make a really great friend.

7 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Awesome! We're glad you have a great time.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Soooooo cool! Those are amazing pics! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!

Nay said...

AAAWWWW!! Baby animals are so cute! That's amazing that the baby whale was coming up so close.

Seegmiller Six said...

Looks like you had a great Time! I'm glad and that whale is adorable!

The Wynn Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Sea animals are so fun-- my favorites the dolphins. Carson looks totally entranced!!!

Lisa said...

Sea World is my favorite place to visit!

itcc said...

Ali, cool new blog design. Smarty Pants! Love the new pictures too!