Carson and I have been having loads of fun. Today we went to the "Teacher" store, I think it is called Lakeshore. What a store! I could buy the whole place without thinking twice. However, we managed to buy the essentials...kid scissors. Ever since our last trip to Utah (where Carson got to use scissors at story time) he has insisted that he needs to use my "Mom Scissors" to cut things. So I decided to satisfy him the safe way... supervised craft time and child scissors.
Curtis is on-call tonight. Carson seems to miss him on the long days when he dosent get to see Dad. Carson usually asks about Dad a few times during the day. But it affects him the most a bed time. He is usually great at going to bed without a fuss, but on the nights Curtis is gone he begs to sleep in My bed. I am usually a sucker and give Carson everything he asks for, but we have a very strict sleeping policy at our house that cant be messed with. That policy has everything to do with ME sleeping all night. If you dont believe me, ask Curtis.... I am not very nice when I haven't had enough sleep
Great news!! Curtis passed the USMLE, and we are so happy the wait is over. Curtis is too modest to tell anyone his score... but I am soooo proud and cant keep the secret anymore. 99!!!We are still waiting on the COMLEX, and are hoping for another great ending.
3 comments:
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH, CURTIS! Congrats! We all know you're a smarty-pants!! :)
I need to get some scissors for Lucas, too! He loves cutting things. We should compare Clint and Curtis' schedules to see if we have the same "alone" nights. Then we could do crafts together!
We also had a great time watching Carson. He is SO GOOD. I have to admit we're a bit jealous. :)
Great job Curtis! I guess all that studying wasn't for nothing!
Mazel Tov, Curtis!!!! Soon, you will be able to enjoy playing golf every Wednesday afternoon with the rest of the medical world!!!!
I loved the picture of Carson looking into the barrel at the fair!
Ali, I have some books for you to read, and I also wrote down a list for you to read in the future, if you are interested. Stop by anytime; I promise I won't let Gardinnia scare you again!!!!!!!
Post a Comment