Monday, October 22, 2007

Nursery Class Clown

Carson made this head band in nursery last sunday. It says "I can be reverent"... yeah right!

I had the awesome opportunity of doing song-time for all of our wards nursery's on Sunday. It hasnt been a year since I was released from that exact calling, but I enjoyed the kids. Carson was the only boy in his class, and he was doing his best to keep the girls entertained. I even found him quite funny at times. It was very hard not to laugh when we started to sing "Itsy Bitsy spider" and carson pretended to eat his spider. When the little girl next to him said "yuck", Carson just smiled and offered her a spider too!

3 comments:

Tringali Family said...

what a hoot! Does he like to eat spiders at home? hahaha

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That is hilarious! It's so fun to watch them pretend! Where do they come up with this stuff????

Sorry about my depressing post. :)

The Wynn Family said...

Fun-- I think he must of been showing off for the girls-- Yes Siree he knows what attracts the girls-