Carson is Bob The Builder for Halloween this year. He has been so excited! Especially when he got to dress up for pictures with some of his friends. Of course it was near impossible to actually get a picture of Carson actually looking at the camera. Although most of them were of the back of his head (arrgh!). Carson even talked me into buying tickets so he could go on some of the rides. My favorite was the train. I think the train engine was once a lawn mower (because the seat and gear shifter looked a lot like my Dads lawn mower, and it was loud and slow) but Carson couldn't have been more excited.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Costume pictures
Carson is Bob The Builder for Halloween this year. He has been so excited! Especially when he got to dress up for pictures with some of his friends. Of course it was near impossible to actually get a picture of Carson actually looking at the camera. Although most of them were of the back of his head (arrgh!). Carson even talked me into buying tickets so he could go on some of the rides. My favorite was the train. I think the train engine was once a lawn mower (because the seat and gear shifter looked a lot like my Dads lawn mower, and it was loud and slow) but Carson couldn't have been more excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pics! It has been a fun tradition to do these pictures. I am glad we were all able to go!
I love the picture of him looking in the water bucket(?) In my mind that is Carson, very curious.
Carson looks so cute as Bob!!!! And I love his tool belt. I think Lucas "needs" one of those!!!
Can he do it? Yes, he can! Cute costume! He looks great!
Post a Comment