Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Great Week


Every one in the neighborhood is getting sick!
We have bad cases of just about everything you could name - every stomach problem, croup, strep throat, sinus infections... I don't hardly want to go outside.
Curtis went to an interview in Kansas this week. He came back with a lot of good things to say about the program and was "pleasantly surprised". I wouldn't mind it myself. After living in Las Vegas, I have had enough of the big city stuff. Even though we are excited about moving on to the next step in life, it will be hard to leave.
Carson and I had a quiet day or two while Curtis was out of town. I have a very bad habit of shopping when Curtis is gone. Since we don't have any money... this is bad. My goal is to fill the "void" with exercise next time. If I am running it makes it very hard to go shopping, or have enough energy to go shopping.



1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

We're TIRED of being sick! I hope you guys don't catch anything!

I also love to shop when Clint's not around. Really, what else is there to do??? You can only go to the park so many times a day! :)