I am still unemployed... and loving every minute. It is fun to have a little free time every once in awhile. I wanted to share some random pictures.
This is my nephew Cole. Cole is 3 years old... and totally CRAZY!!!
He is into extreme sports :)
I'm just glad his parents can keep up with him.
This is my nephew Cole. Cole is 3 years old... and totally CRAZY!!!
He is into extreme sports :)
I'm just glad his parents can keep up with him.
Love you! Samuel!
(weirdest lookin' trophy ever)

I hope you like the summer hair cut. This one is the dinosaur hair cut.
He really wanted 3 giant spikes. Sorry :)
2 comments:
Glad for the random update. It is good to see how you are doing.... I like Carson's dinosaur hair. So the Bonnie and Mark ended up here in Spokane for residency. I don't remember if I told you that or not. Needless to say I have been seeing much more of them now than I ever did in Vegas. Hope your summer stays busy... and that you enjoy all the time you have to be unemployed. Man you wanted an email for a comment right!
Can't wait to see you guys in about 3 weeks!!!
Post a Comment