July was a horribly long month.
Curtis was working a rotation in the CCU. A very "not fun" job that required him to stay overnight every 3rd night. So... we rarely saw him.
Nearly all of our friends went on vacation, or otherwise left town. Carson and I had a ton of free time together, but not a whole lot to do.
We went swimming every possible day... sometimes twice a day. We joined the summer reading program at the Library. We did TONS of yard work and even more house work.
I had 8 job interviews during the month... and still no job. However, I have several options and some really tough decisions to make very soon.
So... on the last day of the month we took our last 20 dollars and went out for mini-golf and ice-cream. It was fun to do something together on a beautiful summer day.
Oh... and Curtis won by a measly 4 strokes.
Curtis was working a rotation in the CCU. A very "not fun" job that required him to stay overnight every 3rd night. So... we rarely saw him.
Nearly all of our friends went on vacation, or otherwise left town. Carson and I had a ton of free time together, but not a whole lot to do.
We went swimming every possible day... sometimes twice a day. We joined the summer reading program at the Library. We did TONS of yard work and even more house work.
I had 8 job interviews during the month... and still no job. However, I have several options and some really tough decisions to make very soon.
So... on the last day of the month we took our last 20 dollars and went out for mini-golf and ice-cream. It was fun to do something together on a beautiful summer day.
Oh... and Curtis won by a measly 4 strokes.

2 comments:
Sounds like a crazy month. Steve did CCU the other month and had to work late every other night. It was a LONG LONG month for all of us. He was so exhausted by the end. Apparently during 3rd year he has 2 months like that....and they said it gets easier every year????
PS Robbie would love to be invited to anything baseball related, even if it is next year!
Thanks for the new pics...
Post a Comment