Friday, June 25, 2010

Home Improvement

I hope you see this as an "improvement" anyway.
I have never been a huge fan of the 1970's Ranch style house, and our home was defiantly stuck in the 70's.
This was the front of our Home in 2008

This was a few days ago.
note- new front door, storm door, and missing/dead bushes.

The walkway. Only useful in sunny weather. Did I mention that we live in New England?


Here are the construction pictures.



My new walkway and steps. yahoo!!
The best part... I didn't have to do it ( :


So... what do you think? Did we increase the "curb-side appeal"?

5 comments:

itcc said...

Love all your home improvements! Even love the kid looking out the front door with sticky=up hair...

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I love it!!! It looks so great! And I am so happy for you that you did not have to do it yourself! :)

Carlie K said...

You need some trees or something with height on the front!

Ali's 2 boys said...

Dear Dear Carlie... Oh how I love you. Yes. Height is needed. The bushes on either side of the door are suppose to grow tall...fast. BUT, the last D--- thing I need is another TREE!!!!
love you :P

Tringali Family said...

That looks so nice! And you didn't even have to lift a finger for the walkway?? I'd take 2 of them.