We had so much fun in Florida. One of our favorite places to visit, because it was free and still full of fun stuff to see. Some of the best stores were at the marketplace, such as the Lego store, or the Ghirardelli ice cream shop, the Harley store, and yes.... the Ridemakerz.


Looks real huh?

Carson had tons of fun posing on this Harley. Not sure where he learned that.

Yum. Life is good.

Really good if you are a Lego fan.

Curtis and I were drooling over the way Lego organizes the pieces. If our collection gets any larger I would not be surprised if Curtis builds some buckets into the wall and sorts all the pieces by size and color. :)

I think Carson was in shock.

We even designed our own mini-figures. Can you guess who we made?

Its us!!
ha ha ha
4 comments:
Curtis with a chainsaw? That's a little scary :)
I love Giradelli's ice cream shop... YUMMY! Your lego people are quite impressive... wheres Carson's?
Carson was still working on his mini-figure. I think it ended up being some crazy Knight like thing with 2 giant swards.
Fun!!! We definitely need some help in the Lego-organizing department. Lucas mostly likes playing with the people, so we had them in a separate bin. But now he has decided that he wants them all mixed up so that he can dig through them to find the pieces. It drives me bonkers--I can hardly play anymore! I love sorting Legos!!!! :)
Post a Comment