Every now and then there are occasions that I think we need a little girl in our family. I once thought the "build-a-bear" stores were cool... but, not really much fun for boys.
Well, we found the ultimate BOY TOY store.
Its called Ridemakerz.
A "build-a-car" store for boys.
Let me just say, we had no intention of spending money in that store.
Well, we found the ultimate BOY TOY store.
Its called Ridemakerz.
A "build-a-car" store for boys.
Let me just say, we had no intention of spending money in that store.

2 comments:
Nice...I can see many guys going crazy in there!
Am so happy you guys made this trip and did all the great things you did. You all look truly happy. All I could think about watching the shuttle video was the Challenger and how all those people on the beach would have felt when it exploded.
Post a Comment