Monday, March 29, 2010

March

To summarize our month... We have been a little busy.
First of all.
Our 7th wedding anniversary was on the 15th. Most of the time I don't feel like it has been that long. There are occasions when it feels more like 50years, especially when we spend the evening in our separate rocking chairs watching the news....twice. But even that was because Curtis was asleep in his chair and I was to tired to get up and grab his remote.

Second. Curtis and I have been trying to find those few extra days we have "off" to fulfill our new Temple callings. Yes... surprising, I know.
So don't be amazed the next time you attend the Temple and find my dear Husband conducting the session, or running around behind the scenes. I, on the other hand, have been called as a support worker. They must have know about my small obsessive compulsive ...um thing, with cleaning. Its the perfect job for me :)

Third. My new job.... or really, my second job... that's new.
It has to be the craziest job I have EVER heard of.
I am a "Night Nanny"... for TRIPLETS!!!
Now I ask you, "Who would do that?"
Me.
So far I have enjoyed my nights with the babies. I only work that job 3 nights a week, and usually have time to sleep at some point the next day. The only times it has been difficult are when I work Friday night and then serve in the Temple at 7:30am Saturday. Plus, it is a little embarrassing to fall asleep during a Temple session.

Forth... Curtis would like me to mention that he played his first round of golf for the 2010 season. He had a day off (can you believe it?) and the weather was a warm 70 degrees. I would also like to mention that he finally had time to take down the Christmas lights that day also.

AND Fifth. I have started studying for the DANB, and will take the second exam (of 4) on April 23. With hopes of working as a Dental Assistant again, this summer or when Carson starts school.

Thats all for now!!


2 comments:

Carlie K said...

Confused! Why don't I know about the nanny/triplet thing, plus I am sure I taught you better than that. And when did you start working in the temple, and when does Curt have time to go to the temple and who is watching Carson? And watching the news twice is a my dad thing and annoys me, please stop. IT'S A REPEAT! And I miss you! LOVE!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Way to go Alison...on everything you're doing! Of course you'd do great with triplets, you saved my bacon with the twins multiple times! And IS it embarrassing to fall asleep at the Temple? Dang. Good luck with your exams and oh, we only took the christmas lights down because the neighbors were doing it!