There are occasions when I say the first thing that comes to my mind. I try not to do it very often. But, there seem to be times when it just slips out.
As a new home owner, I think it is perfectly normal to HATE the previous owner.
Why did he have to install asbestos tiles in the basement?
Why isn't the outside light actually wired to an actual light switch?
Why dose the attic have 2inches of insulation... instead of the needed 19?
Why is this house sooooo cold?
Why does the furnace keep breaking?
What the crap is the smell coming from the wash machine?
I could go on and on and on...
Our latest problem just happens to be the backyard gate, and its inability to open or close. Everyday it is a surprise... will it open today? no?
Last night Curtis and I came to the agreement that it is not the actual gate having problems, but the asphalt is moving.
Curtis: " yeah, the ground is defiantly higher over here... it must be the asphalt."
Me: "I agree... it is the Ass's fault. HA HA HA"
I must be a comedian :)
As a new home owner, I think it is perfectly normal to HATE the previous owner.
Why did he have to install asbestos tiles in the basement?
Why isn't the outside light actually wired to an actual light switch?
Why dose the attic have 2inches of insulation... instead of the needed 19?
Why is this house sooooo cold?
Why does the furnace keep breaking?
What the crap is the smell coming from the wash machine?
I could go on and on and on...
Our latest problem just happens to be the backyard gate, and its inability to open or close. Everyday it is a surprise... will it open today? no?
Last night Curtis and I came to the agreement that it is not the actual gate having problems, but the asphalt is moving.
Curtis: " yeah, the ground is defiantly higher over here... it must be the asphalt."
Me: "I agree... it is the Ass's fault. HA HA HA"
I must be a comedian :)
3 comments:
Yeah, I think we are for sure related. Things blurt out of my mouth all the time, too. But sometimes it just needs to be said!
Yes, rest assured that you are not alone. In the four months we've been in the "new" house we've replaced the water heater, windows, and had an upstairs toilet leaking through our downstairs ceiling, fixed lights, need to fix closet doors, and I keep having to crawl in the attic because the furnace gets stuck blowing air with no heat. Pretty sure it's connected to the a/c unit and here we can do without heat, but not a/c. Gonna have to get that looked at before the summer.
Hang in there!
Oh, yeah when are you coming? We're looking forward to a BBQ at the park! Miss you guys.
I think you are HILARIOUS!!! I always laugh so hard when I read your blog! Good luck with that gate!
Post a Comment