Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Hubby

Since our 6th wedding Anniversary is coming up, I have decided to post all the wonderful things about my dearest Schmoopie.
1. He doesn't care if I make diner or not
2. He tries really hard not to complain when I do make diner.
3. He always helps get Carson ready for bed.
4. He always calls to tell me when he will be home, or if he will be late.
5. He is tall :) very important
6. He is patient, and helps me to be patient too
7. He tries to be really quiet when he gets up early. (an excellent quality in a husband)
8. He rarely leaves dirty clothes on the floor.
9. He cleans the bathroom!!!
10. He picks up toys and helps to clean the house at night
11. He is wicked smart... but doesn't make me feel less intelligent than him.
12. He listens to my complaints
13. He gives me free medical advice (no joke... free)
14. He makes me laugh.
15. He loves me, and I never doubt it.
16. He cleans my car for me
17. He pays all the bills.
18. He does the taxes.
19. He tells me all his secrets... ALL of them!!!
20. And, I know that I can tell him mine.
21. He knows what I am thinking, just by the look on my face.
22. One day he will let me remove that wall... one day.
23. He will watch any movie I choose... even 'chick-flicks'. (he has a tendency of sleeping through them anyway)
24. He loves my family too.
25. He forgives me when I wash his "dry clean only" pants.
26. He makes me feel like I can do anything.
27. He works hard... most of the time.
28. He plays games with me ;)
29. He takes me for walks.
30. He goes running with me, and keeps pace with me even though it hurts to go so slow
31. He refuses to fight with me... even when I try to fight with him.
32. He lets me change my hair, and always says he likes my newest style.
33. He takes me to Church.
34. He helps me to be a good person, and to see the good in others.
35. He is my best friend, and I love him.
I love you Curtis!
love,
Ali

6 comments:

Jamie said...

He cleans the bathroom?! Send him on over to my house! I have 3 he can clean! :)

Happy Anniversary! I keep forgetting our anniversaries are only about a year apart. Time flies, eh?

itcc said...

I agree with all the wonderful things you said about "my little boy".

Lisa said...

I love number 2! My husband is the say way. LOL I am trying harder to be a better cook :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I have also washed a pair of my husband's only suit dry-clean-only pants. Whoops. What a great list! We love Curtis too! He's such a smartie! But you're right...he doesn't make you feel any less intelligent. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Anniversary. I think washing the dry clean only pants is something everyone has done at least once. (well at least I hope so) Are you ready to party on Friday... we can't wait!

Tringali Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys....